View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootsblanks View Post
I was doing keto, loved it, but then I paired it with intermittent fasting, loved it even more, down too my goal weight (6'3" 180lbs, down from 210 on jan1st) and have switched to "lazy keto, just a bit more carbs and the odd bit of sugar. but have been doing that with OMAD, I love stuffing my face like I belong on my 600lb life, so sitting down and eating 2900kcal over about 30-45 minutes every night is just the best thing ever, the only issue is right now stopping my weight loss, sometimes it is actually hard to eat enough.
I heard a body builder sum it up like this (in reference to overall health and weight control, not bodybuilding)
"you can eat what you want, or when you want. but not both."
That is kind of the new path I’ve taken. Was doing a caloric restricted diet but ate whatever I wanted as long as I was under my calories. Did some more research thanks to suggestions in this thread. Have a large goal I want to accomplish before my wedding in October. Still caloric deficient but bumped up my calories/day. Doing that in conjunction with intermittent fasting and a “lazy Keto”. I’m pretty strict on my carbs. I’m under 50/day and they only come from the vegetables I eat. Never hungry and been losing a consistent 2-3lbs/week.

Have a 2 week holiday coming up in a few days going to be a little tougher to avoid bad food but going to try. The beers/day will be high so that’s going to mess me up. Get back on the horse when I get home.