nice to heard

what would you prefer between those 2 set up

Rod; Uglystik elite 7 feets Medium Fast 2 pieces;
reel: Penn battle 2 2500
line: spiderwire stealth 15 lbs

rod: Abu Garcia Vendetta 6.6 feets, Medium Fast 2 pieces
reel: Shimano Nasci 2500
line: Power pro super slick 8 15 lbs
I'm not sure on the rods. In my opinion, if you're casting a lot, especially for saltwater, the longer rod is the better option. If you're willing to get into that $100 range, you should be able to find a really good 7' MF action graphite rod.

As for the reel and line, #2 without a doubt.

The NASCI is a great reel (updated Symetre) that has the XShip and is fully saltwater rated. The 2500 and 3000 reels are the same physical size, both weigh 8.8 oz's, and both are rated for 20 lbs of drag force, however, there are some key differences. The 3000 size reel has a different handle, about 25-30% more line capacity, and higher 6.2:1 gear ratio (2500 is 5.0:1). My preference is the 2500, but if you do a lot of casting, or saltwater is definitely in your plans, then the 3000 is likely the better choice for you.

PowerPro SuperSlick is incredibly strong and long lasting, it casts a mile, and maybe best of all, it's silent through your guides when reeling.

Be sure to go to The Fishin Hole Wall to Wall sale next week. You'll be able to save some serious cash, or better yet, spend the same amount of cash and walk out with a much better rod/reel combo.