View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 09:11 AM

Glad to meet you to Backwoods, the both of you are sporting some fine irons fore sure.
The wood grain stocks look awesome.

A perfect mix of iron and wood, have fun on the shoot down South, looks like you folks will be pushing the limits of the shooters down there.

The RMH Range is deffinatly good times, incredibly people from all walks of life, and every kind of firearm one could only imagine.

I enjoy visiting with Lee the Father of 4, he has a kind hart, good with the kids, and a true stand up role model with everyone in his circle.

Good see Vic again this year as he keeps adding new builds to his list, he probably forgot more about precision shooting then I'll ever know.

Ha. He looks down range as he can plot those winds off the flags like nothing. Guess there are rewards with age.

I'll miss our other dedicated friend Tadd, he moved back East, lots of stories, and a walking encyclopedia on war history from the beginning of time.

Pretty scary stories, of course he'd offer up ideas on the lighter side. Humbling to hear different ideas of long ago.

Off to the shed to build lots of shooting sticks, the rewards for others & my self when we hit the gongs down range by not using the bench or slab.

Ha. kinda like PRS shooting, but at its worst.