View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 07:43 AM

Thanks everyone.

The title of the thread is only a small part of the shooting sports world, most of us know that there are endless opertunities out there,,, finding something different only adds more value to it.

This is not saying that everyone is looking to change what they have going on, some times life dosen't allow for this.
Yet other folks including my self like to try different things, general plinking rifle and archery, looking into different shooting sports, and chatting with folks that take on these sports.

Whether it be hunting, plinking at the range, or jumping into one of the many shooting sport that are out there.

Lots of different avenues are out there if this floats the boat,,, " metaphorically speaking that is." Ha

Some of these sports require a particular cartrages and rifles to get the most out of the sport, but sometimes the normal firearm can be used to get started.
It might not be the best, but at least it allows a opertunity to at least try.

Today I'm building a hand full of shooting sticks to give to the RMH Range, the rest I'll share with others when we head out plinking.
Hopefully I have time to find a few taller shooting bench stools for the younger kids to sit on. This will allow them to get into their comfort zone fore sure.

The time has come that I do my part at giving back, little things that could bring more excitment to the up and comers.

All good as I game plan fun times ahead