View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerbadger View Post
Prior to 1908, a lot of stuff was legal.

In fact, using your example, cannabis wasn't illegal until 1923, so even during the prohibition years you cite, a person could legally use it. Your argument lacks strong legs to stand on, I fear.
wow i have 2 grandparents still alive today when this was legal lol. Just little ones at the time i guess.

25 years ago i was dead set against it as I grew up in a small remote area. Only the typical " Cheech and Chongs" used it, but discretely.

over the last 20 years i have seen so many people on it, i have become almost accepting of it, i am not suprised anymore who i wouldnt have thought of - enjoys it.

today, i think J. Trudeau, since he is probably a user wanted to open the door up as he knew that this would be what he would be remembered for. Really in his own mind he must know that he is only in power because of his PET.

Anyways, I feel that it should have had more public awareness and roadside testing done with the public's involvemnt. Its not that there isnt a pile of people now that havent used it and this will all start in Oct 17th/2019.

Now, after the 17th, the people will be impared and not be educated. Its fine that the RCMP have the testing, but there should have been an amnesty to educate people beforehand with any volunteers as there are going to new experiimenters now after the JT date.

Last edited by 220 Swift; 09-23-2018 at 08:20 PM.