View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 07:34 PM
Banned

From another forum. Take it as you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote View Post
I received this from a customer in New Zealand and really thought I should share this , Mods I wasn't 100% sure where to post this but thought this might be the place for it

I write this as a warning to your shooting community. Your Prime ministers are friends with our young prime minister, Jacinda Adern. The new gun control legislation is taking all our firearms . They are buying back our Semiautos, all of them including old winchesters, Remingtons, ALL OF THEM. The only semiauto firearms allowed are rimfires .22 cal or smaller and shotguns with fixed magazines.

Rimfire magazine's can hold no more than 10 rounds, and shotguns can hold no more than 5 rounds in a fixed magazine. All firearms that can hold more than 10 rounds including lever, pump, bolt, rimfire or centetfire are banned. The most they are paying for firearms is 90% of a made up base price for new firearms and 75% for second hand. The average for all new AR platform firearms is about $1800.00 US x 90%=$1600.00USD. They want everyone to hand back their firearms at big public events where it can all be filmed by our biased media. This of course is government publicity. Firearms are only owned by 5% of the population.

The Democratic process followed here was half a day to read the proposed legislation, and to email a submission to the Parliament committee overseeing the new laws. 16000.00 were overnight. The next day the legislation was approved and passed into law. What a joke. When the buy back detail was finally released 7 days ago, it was revealed the expert panel had 5 hours to put together the document..The financial organisation overseeing this was KPMH and they ignored all the expert recommendations and advised the government to pay next to nothing for the guns. NO FAIR COMPENSATION HAS BEEN OFFERED.

Now the second round of laws are to be released. These include universal registration, and a ban on any firearm in 300 Winchester Magnum or of equivalent or more power balistically. The police are advising the govermnent. They tell the media " a 16 year old can get a gun license, buy a sniper rifle for less than $10000.00 NZ and kill people at two miles". No mention of optics , ammunition or ability, or that the best trained snipers in the world have only done this type of shot 11 times in history. They base their logic by watching the movies American Sniper and similar. Strangely the government is trying to ban cigarette smoking but at the same time legalizing Marijuana.

The police have been directed to not prosecute people for possession or use of any drug including heroin or Methinfedamine, cocaine as they are victims of drug addiction. They are legalizing abortion at 36 weeks as long as the baby has not been born. New Zealand has the worst statistics for killing babies and young children in the developed world. We also have extremely bad domestic violence statistics. But our firearms deaths statistics are very good compared to most countries. Gun owners have become the scapegoat for other issues the govermnent wishes to keep in the background. Sorry men for burdening you with my problems, and once again thankyou for your help in the past.

Best Regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Y'all see that bit about taking your 300 win mag and "stronger" calibers???

WAKE UP!!! If you or someone you know is a FUDD, I urge you to pull your head/their head out of your butt/their butt and get on the same page as the black rifle owners.