View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
I have tremendous respect for people who dedicate their lives to studying this planet and how climate change will affect us and when. I have a hard time believing that all these experts on climate change have some sort of hidden agenda.

I find it weird that we will listen to experts on subjects such as hunting, fishing, or anything that you find interesting. We listen and accept the word from the experts because we acknowledge that they know more about the subject than we do. But when the general consensus from leading climate scientists ( a.k.a. Experts ) so many people just have their heads in the sand.
Just like they were right wrt global cooling then global warming? Both of which were debunked. Their hidden agenda is their massive government grants and the ones who crow loudest are the ones most full of it, like Canada's climate change champion David Suzuki who charges $40,000 for speaking fees and has the carbon footprint of perhaps 20 people but scolds us all for how much energy we use. It's all a lie for profit and an excuse for governments to tax us into the poorhouse to pay for vote grabbing social programs that they otherwise couldn't afford.