View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rig-Rat View Post
LOL OK, So your thought is Tkachuck is in needs of the respect of the league??
Also he as the player with 33 points (21st in the league) should fight a bigger known fighter with 2 points who is 588th in the league? You think that would be a smart idea?? No wonder you cheer for the Soilers..
Tkachuk is one of the dirtiest players in the league, yet never backs it up, just turtles on the ice. He has the respect on no one in the league.

I asked an over the top Flame poster a few weeks ago if there was not a Flame's thread he could hang out in, yet look at them all in here already spreading their misery and hate.

Notice how I said Flame's, instead of Flamers or Shames? That's called class. I wouldn't expect too many from Calgary to understand that.

Anyone been to Sportsnet's site lately? They have a new format where you can mute posters of your choice, what a FANTASTIC feature! After the last Oil game there were 45 comments but only 9 visible to me, the rest were just trolls trying to muck up yet another Oilers thread.

Any bets on how quick Tka-chuck Tka-turtles tonight? He will be running from Kassian all night, bet on it, because he can't back up his dirty play.