View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisplacedCaper View Post
On my second week now. First week was a little rough coming off sugar, I’m a big pop drinker. This week is a breeze. Started at 255.8lbs, currently at 246.4lbs.
Moving in the right direction!
My first diet ever, never hungry. Just have to remind myself to plan ahead and have what I’m making thawed etc.
I’m using Carb Manager to track my macros. It was recommended by a member back in September when I was researching the diet. It’s a great tool I find. He gave me a bunch of good info.
Seems like it’s working for a lot of us in the outdoor community. Great results! I’m hoping to join you all with the success in a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's great to hear!
I transitioned off shortly before Christmas, put on few pounds, but the skidoo pants now fit me better than ever!

Will be going back on it in a couple weeks once all the crap food we ended up buying is all gone.

Someone else here mentioned you can't drink beer. Check your macros, 1 can Michelob Ultra was able to fit in my diet a couple times a week. There are a couple other choices, though not as easy to find. Costco now carries this brand.