Thread: SNC Lavalin
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 05:53 PM

Default SNC Lavalin

COPIED FROM AN EMAIL
This makes my blood boil!! I had heard about this earlier, but couldn’t find the info about it.
A friend of ours who is trained to work on these well, was NOT given the job, because he does not know FRENCH! apparently they are sending workers from Quebec to do this work!!
So much for helping oilfield workers from Alberta get jobs!!
Oil Well Reclamation
Damien Kuriek MP and Nate Horner MLA, August 27
I was just informed that SNC Lavalin has received over 100 Contracts since January, and in particular got the Contract to Manage all the Oil Well Reclamations announced by Mr Trudeau
Trudeau would do Nothing to help the Oil Industry, but just handed out some money to clean up old wells, because he wanted to look “Green”
So instead of giving the work to Alberta Companies to address our Huge Unemployment problem, he gave the Contract to another Quebec Company
So the Profits and the Employment go to Quebecers
A friend went to try to get work on one job and they told him that all the Inspectors have to come from the East
When his son in law a farmer by Delburne heard who was doing the job, he kicked them off
They told him he had to deal with SNC as they were the only ones with the Authority and the Contract to do the Reclamation
There are more farmers over there that did the same
This is another “Deal” given to SNC by the Trudeau Liberals
Mr Kenny needs to know about this, as well as Mr O’Toole, as I’m sure they would love to open up yet another Scandal Perpetrated by the Trudeau Liberals
THIS NEEDS TO GET PUBLICIZED
We cannot go to Quebec to work, why on earth would we let SNC Lavalin work in Alberta, especially when they are Known to be Corrupt and Still getting Government
Contracts after they’ve been caught Red Handed
Would you guys Please look into this and Expose this Latest Crooked Deal against Alberta
We need all the help we can get to Demonize the Crooked Liberals or he’ll get in again with the NDP help
Let’s get this going and Expose Trudeau on another Sweetheart deal with his Quebec buddies
This is just like the WE Charity Deal
Trudeau just hands out Billions to his Buds
Trudeau did nothing for the Oil Industry in Alberta, all he did was give a clean up contract for 8 Billion to a Quebec Company