Thread: Travers Closure
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Banned

Horsetrader, I can only assume that you are one of these people who never volunteer for anything, but are one that likes to complain about everything a volunteer does. I volunteer for my kids sports, and I am on a social club at my work, and there are always people just like you that are always the complainers but who never step up to volunteer a second of their time.
As for the dock closure, my family and I camp at little bow at least 7-10 times a year. We do not have a boat, nor can we afford one, therefore I, along with my 2 sons fish on the dock almost every weekend. As a fisherman on the dock, I have seen first hand the amount of fish caught off the dock in a weekend, and let me tell you it is not very many, and keepers are far and few between. For those of you with your big fishing boats, you are being selfish in asking for the dock being closed to fishing. You drive all around the lake and fish where ever you like and keep whatever you want, heck, I am sure that some of you even fish with barbed hooks. I have seen on the dock a boat come in with the fishing rods up in the air, with barbed hooks attached to the lines, and you are going to push for the dock to be closed for me and my family to fish??
You guys need to get a life (maybe try doing some vounteer work) and quit complaining about the good other have done!