View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
So all this gun ban tom foolery got me thinking. If they are going to take our legally and lawfully purchased property are they going to compensate us fully for doing so?

Its not just my guns they will have to purchase but I want to be paid for my scopes, rings, slings, bipods, shooting sticks, range finders, bino's ect and et al.

I also want to be paid for my gun powder, reloading dies, powder dispensers, gun safes, weigh scales, bullets, and primers.

I likely have 10's of thousands of dollars invested in this hobby. If your going to take it away then you dam well be prepared to pony up the cash.

I wonder if the Canadian people are ready to compensate firearms owners to the toon of $30,000 each. Perhaps we should also be compensated for our lost time and the trauma it will cause to have our passions stripped from us? Whats that worth?

Anyway just some thoughts.
It is not just firearms they take away. The Liberals and NDP have no trouble freezing Bank Accounts and crushing donations to organizations that oppose them. Hunting and fishing is not a hobby for me it is a way of life. Trudeau is going to try to finish what Allan Rock started. This is part of the WEF reset.