View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedy1 View Post
I've lost count of how many root canal treatments I've had performed. Not one has caused any issues.

I find it interesting that most websites that say root canals cause cancer or other issues are usually trying to sell crap, like this clown:

Read the article then click on the link at the bottom where they try to sell you $155/month of

https://beatcancer.org/blog-posts/ro...ls-and-cancer/

http://www.Beating-Cancer-Gently.com

BTW the guy selling this crap is actually dead, he died of cancer go figure. Interesting enough his website lives on, using his name within extensively.

Too many fake websites nowadays, you just need to wade through them. I think I'd rather take the advice of a dental professional over that of some internet quack trying to sell crap that will cure my dental woes.
You can blindly follow whatever you like but the medical/pharmaceutical industry is big business. You know what they say about the root of all evil.

My father was killed by a medical professional and I nearly lost both my son and wife to medical professionals. Yes it was another medical professional that saved the day in the later cases but they also left us with a warning to use common sense.

I deal with the public all the time and those of you that think medical professionals are super intelligent, are very naive. I have met plumbers, mechanics and other tradesmen with much higher IQs. Some of the absolute stupidest people I have met are teaching our children, but that is a different story.

Remember this when dealing with a medical professional. Money and a good memory will get you through medical school. I went to school with several people that couldn't even learn to play chess but graduated with honors and went on to be "professionals".

Anyway, there are many medical professionals that graduated in the top 25% of their class and are both skilled and brilliant. Then there is the other 75% that are neither.

Procedures change over time. European countries treat cancer and other illness much differently than North American doctors, with what most would argue a better success rate. It wasn't that long ago we considered leaches a sound medical practice.

The third-leading cause of death in US most doctors don't want you to know about;

A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.
Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.
Advocates are fighting back, pushing for greater legislation for patient safety.
Ray Sipherd, special to CNBC.com