View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Really good game this morning between Senegal and Japan. Both teams went end to end and played very well. Both teams were better than expected for me.

Just finished watching the Poland vs. Columbia game - Unfortunately the result is what I expected to see. Have a few polish co-workers devastated and shocked .....

An exit was a high probability in the first round despite Poland's FIFA #8 in the world ranking. These rankings, as usual have serious flaws quite often. Don't get me wrong - Poland is a decent and competitive team - they aren't better than Spain, Mexico, Denmark, Netherlands, England or Italy as the rankings would have you believe.

Colombia was just that much stronger and when the game had to "open up" the inevitable just came quicker.

Heartbreaking for them .... they will come back stronger and learn from this.
To be frank, and without being racist; Poland simply does not have the multicultural player base that many of these teams have. It is evident that our players are slow compared to some of those fast runners that England, Portugal, France and Colombia have. We need to start inviting more immigrants into Poland so they can raise good soccer players haha. And of course get some better training with each other. They just did not know how to pass the ball or even keep it away. How many times did Lewandowski have to backtrack to get the ball, and the amount of missed passes reminds me of playing FIFA 14 on the PS3.