View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 02:12 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloszz View Post
I'm not catching your drift here haha. Not sure if you're being rude or nice...

The way I break the law is by helping out where I can. Many people trespass on the property I hunt and the fellow is so tired he stopped even checking. I just let him know and he deals with it.
People wonder why farmers hate hunters. Maybe if people didn't just assume a farmer has too much land to constantly check for poachers, hunters would have a better chance eating some great land to hunt.
I don't really offer gifts, I just "accidentally" leave something.
You ask kind of an odd question in light of this statement you made back in September of last year.

Quote:
I also found out that we cannot even give a Timmies card for letting us hunt on their land.
First you say it's illegal, then you think it's illegal, then you ask what we do, {to break the law}
You don't see a problem with that?

For a 24 year old collage graduate/newbe hunter you ask a lot of hot button questions.

Gifting landowners,
Shooting feral horses,
Jack Lighting,
buying a smuggled rifle
using drones for hunting,
Shooting next to someone's RV,
Why members get banned,
Someone messing with your trail cam,
Hunting partner trust issues,
Baiting migratory birds,

And that's just a partial list from the past 12 months.

Pretty ambitious for a newbe that knew nothing about hunting until this past year.

April 2016

Quote:
Hello everyone,

Been a member here for a while now mostly in the fishing forums. New to hunting altogether though. Only "hunting" experience I have is shooting gophers by my house and target with a .22 pellet gun.
But in

December of 2014
you say;

Quote:
Also I have hunted in Texas but not with the guides.
September 2016;

Quote:
I used to guide in Texas and was I supposed to make every client sign a contract that they won't tell their friends or I will sue them?

Your story has holes in it my friend.

George Bernard Shaw