View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogie View Post
We need to be realistic, protect them but they still need families. What are we doing to people by isolating them and lying? I want to know what's the difference between me visiting my mother and a worker in the building having contact with her. The workers get there temp checked and in they come. They could be asymptomatic and bring it in as well. I sure the workers are allowed to do what they please in their free time. No saying that they don't go to Walmart and get it.

The new rules are worse. Before we schedule a visit for a hour. No rules on guests , outside only with distance. Guests not entering the building at all. Now we are compromising the whole building . Makes zero sense.
I am positive other residents and their families would have a lot to say about your plan. Not everyone is 87 and prepared to die. Lots of people with all their facilities live in those homes, I'm sure they don't share your enthusiasm for putting the facility at risk.

Thomas Sowell