View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-Taco View Post
I did see that the other day. I'm really debating on getting the 5 gallon pail as that would make the shipping worth it but I'm not sure if I'm going to like it. The shipping on a gallon is pretty high so that's why I'm leaning towards the 5gal pail. I may have to order the 32oz bottle and try it out. At least the high shipping is justified by the speed of it. 3 days is better than paying the same for 2-3 weeks.
Shipping sucks but I would say 95% of my lure supplies I have to order from Ontario. Quantity is the key to make it worth while. Only one product I buy in western Canada do to lack of availability or not sold in the quantity I need

I have not used their plastisol but I have been happy with the quality of alumilite’s other products. I would still recommend a small order to see if you like their Plastisol. Do to quality of product and cost I use multiple brands for different steps in the process of my hard baits

Like I said presently not pour soft plastics but plan to start hand pouring this winter. I will be researching products and suppliers in the next while. If you want I can keep you in the loop on what I find for possible suppliers and availability of brands