View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 05:03 PM

I was thinking muzzle break or brake as I'm not good at English stuff. Ha.

I'll measure the barrel length tonight on the Ruger M77 too find out what it is. It feels heavy for some reason compared to my now sold off Remington model 700 BDL in 300 Weatherby, but it might be the same weight.

The darn thing shoots good, so I don't think I'll be putting on the MB this round.

If I choose too load'er up, then I have that option, a little bit of bullet drop dosen't bother me as I'll compensate with hold-over. Ha... Kinda like the old days of knowing how much hold is needed for distance and wind drift.

0 @ 200 yards and pray too the compensation God's for getting that small chunk of lead too tip those silhouette targets over. LOL.

The Auger-6 cartrages feel pretty small too the larger cases I was shooting, but that's too be expected as its the only go too rifle that is now taking up space in the cabinet,,, less the 22 plinker and 12 gauge.

I still need too find my all round shooting load, then make up my data card that gets placed on the stock.
Nothing like the quick glance once in a blue moon too refresh the noodle on elevation drop at range.
For iron targets that is.

Don