View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Alberta Doe

Your just another number explaining how disgruntled you feel about Wholesale and I can validate you on this as there is a whole ****load of people who need to be canned that work there. As for the managers...no comment. I have had my fair share of go arounds with some of them. My question to you is have you actually asked to speak to one of them and actually walk him up to the idiot that served you in a poor manner and let him know what happened? If not...don't bitch because you are basically letting them get away with it and walk all over you which in turn will not resolve or change anything.
Happy posting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckBrat View Post
I'm glad your ****ed off. Maybe you could instill a little customer service into the folks at your store. Nothing like walking into WSS and having to stomach your employees attitudes. Many shoppers here have approached the managers about the lack of service and smiles but have we seen a change? No, not even with the recent change in ownership. As for Sherwood Park archery there has been a noticeable change in attitudes since the buy out and not for the better either. Since their usually out of stock on most of the items I need, I order online through small distributors. So if the people wish to use this site to bring an honest opinion on customer service, blog away and maybe soon we'll see a change.