View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 11:10 AM

Default Long shot on saddle hills trap line

Hey guys years ago I was snowshoeing up in the saddle hills and came across a trappers cabin. I'm hoping to head out that way with my son for a bit if exercise and would like to snow shoe out there again. My memory is a bit foggy so I'm not exactly where the cabin was located. Iirc years back I used the snake mountain road( off rr60 saddle hills rd) to access it. If I'm remembering correctly the cabin was just off a tiny lake / pond and not to far off the logging road. Looking at Google maps though I can't seem to locate even the body of water...I do remember the cabin was part of a registered line but I can't for the life of me remember who held the title. Would this line happen to be registered to one of the many AO trappers? If so would you mind refreshing my memory to general locations.. Not looking for anything other than perhaps a cool snow shoe trip with my boy. Btw I have lived in Webster for the last 20 years and know the area pretty good just haven't been to that spot in probably the 12 years... Thanks in advance