View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 05:08 PM

Default So here is the problem with your post and logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Mountain View Post
I am going to leave this video link here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Jwj-kByi8

Please reply AFTER you have watched this video and tell me vaccines do not cause autism.
1. It is anecdotal. BTW... you got ANY way to verify the truth of YouTubed annecdotals...? Please look up the word annecdotal.

2. Even IF the vaccines caused the problem... it’s because that lot was supposed to be recalled..... should all cars need to be banned because Pintos we’re designed poorly in the ‘70’s.....? Take your time on that one. Bit of an illogical leap there bub.

You NEED to understand the difference between anecdotal evidence (what your neighbor says is fact) vs scientifically PEER REVIEWED conclusions. (PleAse feel free to take some time to understand those concepts).

Yes Piker...... science does not create truths... it creates ‘our best most reliable expert scrutinized conclusion so far...’

I’m gonna go with sciences conclusion vs numpty YouTube poster........ I like to play the odds.

And yea...... I’ll agree with the beginning part.... if you consciously decide to not vaccinate your kid, and your kid infects MY kid with a fatal or debilitating disease because may daughter is on chemo therapy and has a compromised immune system..... then ya.... I get to send you to jail for criminal negligence.

Your right to choose negatively impacts my kids rights..... how the HELL is that fair?!?!

Your rights end where my daughters begin.... John Stuart Mills.

Ps.... and Willy

It would make your world more fun if you had the opportunity to care for a kid. Even for a little bit. Trust me.
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."

Last edited by bessiedog; 03-06-2019 at 05:18 PM.