View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Banned

Smile Shocked At Wholesale

Im up here in Edmonton with work for a few weeks and I thought Id go check out Wholesale Sports as Ive been out of the Province for almost three years. WOW I actually got help and lots of it, and I was'nt dressed like a rich dummy that they used to flock around and ignore all us peasants, the guys behind the gun counter were helpful and one guy actually went out back without me having to ask and searched for about ten minutes for the stuff I needed to do my reloads, I couldnt believe it. Same thing in the fishing section, actually approached by staff and asked if I needed help, I thought I must have gotten knocked on the head. I wish that little blond gal that works in customer service would smile more, but whatever, shes nice to look at. Totally different experience than what I remember, but I did luck out with the guy that put my bow together for me a few years ago after I got back from Afghanistan, he did some strategic packaging placement and saved me a few bucks. Anyway what a difference, if anyone is wondering about my other Post(Gun Owners Protect Yourself) I am filing formal complaints against the mounties and Ill keep you posted, I cant wait to move back here this summer, deer season is gonna be sweet. OUT!!!