View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Wow you sure got your pout on, hahaha. Are you jealous of everyone who owns something outside of your pay league? Why do you care so much? Did it ever occur to you that I’ve been hunting since I was 7 years old, that my whole life I’ve been shooting for accuracy whether it be with archery tackle or firearms, that instead of spending my money on smokes, booze, drugs, fancy watches or jewelry that I spend all my spare money on hunting and fishing equipment because it’s my passion? I’ve got Shimano Stella reels and GLoomis Rods, I bet that gets under your skin too hey? Swarovski EL binos and Leica range finder, Sitka camo suits, meindl hiking boots, and now a Gunwerks rifle! I drive a 2008 truck because it does everything I want it to do, what I don’t do is look down at the guys who buy $125k trucks because they can afford them and for whatever reason choose to drive them. It’s their money, they earned it, good for them. If I could afford to drive one with my spare cash I probably would.

I just proved that Gunwerks claim of 1000yds right out of the box is absolutely true! I got what I paid for and I couldn’t be happier with it. If you’re fine with shooting a Savage 308 that’s fine with me, I just have different standards than you, get over it.

Your comments make you look jealous, whether or not that’s the case I don’t know, I can’t see any other reason for them though. Are you upset that guys buy Blasers or a Christensen Arms Summit, or $15k shotguns too? If it bothers you that much maybe don’t visit the thread anymore?
Ill visit the thread all i want thank you. I enjoyed this thread. I too invest a lot of my resources into outdoors gear. Learning what is worthwhile and what is a waste is why i was so interested in reading about this $10000 gunwerks rifle. I now know that it shoots the same as a $1000 tikka or a $1200 browning and that anyone looking how to spend their next $10000 on their hobby would be better served buying a $1000 rifle and $9000 on shooting lessons. Not jealous, just grateful for the lesson this thread teaches.