View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 09:11 AM

thanks for response. my dad is the reloader for our family for years. bleeds nosler. im just watchin all this youtube stuff where guys are shooting a mile, and im fascinated. ive known nosler is great for expansion. and my game has never gotten away. bullet pass thru, like u mention. for sure. it happens almost all the time for me. u mentioned the sponsors. 100 percent agree. its just hard to ignore the higher bc and and people like applied ballistics backing the berger brand.
im on the quest for dialing in equipment for long range, just wanted opinions here, make sure i didnt get into wrong brand.
moa rifle , put a different spin on perspective on the berger bullet i hadnt considered before. i dont remember the game he shot . but the bullet fragmented, and was like shrapnel in the game. 3 pieces or so. i always thought this was a bad thing and signs of poor quality. probably is. but his spin was that animal absorbed all the energy, which is why animal dropped. rather than having big caliber passing thru. animal doesnt absorb all the bullets energy. thanks