View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I am not loving Bennett. He seems to be trying but its not working. Its like he doesn't know what is game is. Is he a rough and tough power forward? I really don't know.
I am going to have to watch these guys more carefully. I have 1/4 season seats right on the rail in the 3rd level this year. Best seats ever to watch a play develop. next game I am actually going to watch these guys rather than watching the game.

What a move by Tkachuk last night. He just undressed the best player in the world... That clip needs to go on his trophy wall.. Just a loop of it.. Wow.. just wow.
I think Bennett is that tough player who can score....just needs some confidence. As does Lazar. I think it will come.

As for Chuckie's move on Crosby...yeah, that was just too sweet. Or disgusting. Whatever kids say nowadays....

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone