View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddydog View Post
Sorry to hear that dude. America is waiting for you. NRA are looking for people just like you. Punch the numbers dude guns kill. If you want to tresspass in the wilderness accept the risks or dont go. Im guessing you have a number of unregistered firearms.
1. I am looking for people like the NRA.

2. You run some numbers as well, there are way more deaths due to car crashes, stabbings, drug/alcohol abuse, as well as many others than firearms.

3. I didn't realize I was trespassing going on crown land. Last time I checked I was born on canadian soil, and I am a canadian citizen. That land is mine every bit as it is yours or any other canadian citizen or animal. SHARE the land.

4. The risks are accepted. Also, any person or animal that tries to take my life from me or cause me physical harm must also accept the risk of doing so.
I would gladly have a big ol bear on my property, over for a beer even, as long as he didn't want to hurt me.

5. ALL my firearms are registered. Because that is the law. They are locked up in my safe because that is the law. I carry them on crown land because I am a licensed firearm owner, I am allowed, and that is the Law.

6. I have owned guns for many years. They have never harmed anyone.

7. Have you ever been in the back country? Miles from any source of help?
Sounds like your idea of hiking is walking 30 meters from your vehicle to the stocked trout pond.