View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttle_monkey1 View Post
No not at all. A firearm can either be in use, in transport or in storage. If you are in your living room cleaning your pistol after a range trip, is it in storage (storage regs apply), transport (transport regs apply), or in use? It can only be in one of the three conditions at a time.

As for the rest of the thread, not one piece of legislation has been posted that discusses or legislates discharging of a restricted from a house/dweling. Does this loophole violate the spirit of the law? Of course! But there is no legislation that prohibits the discharge from a house/dwelling in a rural area.

You guys can keep calling me stupid all you like but when I first learned of this I was sceptical as well. That said I would not do it because a) I don't have the time nor $$$ to defend myself in court only to win and have legislation amended and b) I don't live in a rural area and c) if I'm wrong or my lawyer sucked I'd be FUBAR!
What does this mean?

(a) for use in target practice, or a target shooting competition, under specified conditions or under the auspices of a shooting club or shooting range that is approved under section 29;