View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marxman View Post
You are right but salavee stated posts back that reality is quickload not facts,check it out, you probably read it too
C'mon Marxman, just where did I say that QL is reality ? QL is a great program but I never did say it was reality. When it gets proper inputs, it is very accurate and that accuracy is always eventually verified by my Magnetospeed. So yes, I don't argue with it when I require accurate projections on a new load. To me that makes it a reliable projection... not reality. It's also pretty reliable on muzzle pressures as well. I take it that you and Elk don't use it so I understand your doubts. If that is the case, don't knock it 'til you've tried it.

All I've learned throughout this whole cluster is that I used the wrong terminology. I said "equal pressure equals equal velocity." I should have said "equally applied" pressure equals equal velocity. My error, and I accept the blame for that and will accept the subsequent heat you guys have dished out.
When it comes to reading and knocking, try reading all my posts again. I think you will understand my original question, for which I still didn't get answer, and I think you will see what I was getting at.