View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 04:40 AM
Scott N's Avatar
Scott N Scott N is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Calgary
Posts: 6,884

Originally Posted by FishOutOfWater View Post
In order for the gentleman to apply for draws, he needs his hunting license & WIN card.

In order to get the license he needs his Hunter Safety course.

Everything hinges on taking the course... Only then can he hunt, legally.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but all you need is a WIN Card to apply for draws, and you don't need to take a hunter course to get a WIN Card. I never said anything about hunting, I was talking about him apply for draws for years to come.. Apply for a draw and buying a hunting license are two different issues.
Reply With Quote