View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
What a crock.....lol. Bill could hand you a crap sandwich and you’d Wolf it down and say it was delicious. Pretending to be objective is a nice touch though. Anyone that would drive from south of Calgary to the ATA depot in Westlock to turn in their fur in order to support the ATA is beyond fanatical.

Label me a hater if you want but you shouldn’t take it personally. I hate anyone and any organization that is detrimental to anyone pursuing trapping in Alberta......PETA, Fur Defenders, Wolf Matters.......the ATA. I actually have more respect for the antis as they want to shut people out of trapping based on their beliefs and not because of control and money.

I’ll NEVER make apologies for sticking up for Trappers, particularly kids and low income earners that want to trap. If you are opposed to that then I think that you’ve had too much koolaide and you need to re-evaluate your priorities.
My driving to west lock to drop off furs still making you upset? I actually feel bad for you Dave. On the trips I also drop off an pick up work in multiple locations, visit friends ect. That make you feel better? If you put half the effort you do on the internet to actually making a difference You could make change. I think you would be a great asset to have on the ATA board, a difference of opinion is a great thing, an making sure the ATA is working for trappers. I am not sure what you have against everyone only gaining info from a computer, make a phone call sit in on a meeting talk to a human. The whole board that makes decisions are volunteers that want to keep trapping alive an thriving they can’t be that intimidating.