View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 08:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterngather View Post
Where does that money thay make go??? Off shore secret Indigenous accounts? Or back into those non indigenous bussiness that need it?
By your logic drug trafficking and theft are a good source of income if the dealer/thief spends the profit in the community..... bahaha!

Your poor me song doesn’t get you anywhere with me, I don’t care about your color. religion. or if you drive a Chevy or a ford. What I care about is your morals and ethics, your sense of right and wrong and your view of accountability.

I have native friends who are very wealthy, not because they wait for handouts or pity but because they worked for it. They don’t complain about what happened to their ancestors, they are bigger and smarter than that.

You hide behind the “it’s my right” and “it’s not against the law” even though you know full well it’s wrong, then act like it’s our governments fault that natives are harvesting on spawning grounds. Did our government take away your common sense? By the way your “rights” to our fish and wildlife are being abused it sure seems like it. Instead of shaking your head at harvesting lobster on a spawning ground with a total disregard for size limits, you defend it.

If it was a white guy just trying to make a living would you still support him?

If the answer is no, you’re racist.