View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman1978 View Post
Tucker sure has the lefties stirred up. They don’t ignore him, they run him down every chance they get. He is far from perfect but he must be doing something right. Seems like lots of people have Tucker Derangement Syndrome. Should be an interesting interview. Lots of American journalists have interviewed Putin in the past. Something tells me the Russians have vetted all the questions before hand and there will be a script. No different than any interview Putin has done.
There are plenty of interviews with Putin where the questions weren’t vetted, at least not all of them for sure. This one likely won’t be one of them. If there will be one at all, because I have my doubts.

I always wonder when someone says “this person sure has the lefties stirred up, so they mist be doing something right”. Then there is someone on the other side of the barricades says “this person sure has righties (?) stirred up, so they must be doing something right” about someone else. Lol. In reality, everyone is stirred up for no particular reason.