View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
No, not everything he posted was wrong. I specifically remember you admitting to using the wrong tag on a deer, and then you trying to justify the illegal act. I am thinking that there are other AO members that also remember that thread.
Yes I still have that pic, and even the Euro. When you shoot a mutant whitetail whosw tiny 2 inch goat horn is curled into his ear, and the longer mutant horn that grew along face which barely put him into Buck classification can't be seen, then you have a choice. Leave it in the bush or bring it in as an antlerless. I chose antlerless. I really hate to waste an animal. An honest mistake is one thing, but compounding it with another is worse. No one neede to know about "Curly" but I thought he was the perfect example of what can go wrong. As I recall, almost everyone said I did the right thing by not letting meat go to waste. If you felt I had done something wrong it was your duty to RAP me.
Oh I forgot. Your the fellow who claimed to have been shot by someone while hunting. Instead of calling RAP or even police, you were going to handle it yourself. Howd that work out? At first you knew exactly who it was, then you had to admit you were full of chit and didn't really see the culprit. Oh well, next time you get shot maybe youll do the proper legal thing, instead of playing Rambo.