View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
The thing is, like nube pointed out, APOS doesn't necessarily allow convicts to operate, but like any other system there are ways around things. Trust me when I say most outfitters hate that guy as much as you do, as I'm sure the people at APOS do, however like the legal system they are bound by the rules.

Honest contractors hate the dirt bag contractors because they give them a bad name and make it hard for them to be trusted, and outfitting is just the same, I know because I do both.

I know you have a hate on for APOS, but on a lot of issues they have their hands tied, even in who they have running the show.

Like I said, there are bigger problems in the system then outfitters, at least they have regulations.
It's not just that one guy, but he is the best proof as to just how messed up APOS is. Many outfitters have been convicted of violations, and I have yet to see one instance where their allocations were revoked, and they were tossed out of APOS. In fact Glen Brown was allowed to remain president after being convicted of multiple charges. As to the regulations, if APOS refuses to discipline their members that are convicted of violations, there is no point in having regulations.

Last edited by elkhunter11; 03-07-2017 at 11:00 PM.