View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
The biggest problem with the industry is APOS. When the organization that represents the industry allows comvicted poachers and convicted criminals to keep their allocations , and to continue to outfit after multiple convictions, that is far more than a minor detail. People that have been convicted of multiple violations have proven that they don't care about the regulations, the game populations, or the integrity of the industry itself, so they should have zero input as to how the industry is being run. And when APOS elects people that have been convicted of violations, to their executive, how can you expect the public to trust APOS, or the industry that they represent? If the industry expects the public to put any trust in them, they need to clean house, and start fresh, but they don't appear to be interested in doing that.
The thing is, like nube pointed out, APOS doesn't necessarily allow convicts to operate, but like any other system there are ways around things. Trust me when I say most outfitters hate that guy as much as you do, as I'm sure the people at APOS do, however like the legal system they are bound by the rules.

Honest contractors hate the dirt bag contractors because they give them a bad name and make it hard for them to be trusted, and outfitting is just the same, I know because I do both.

I know you have a hate on for APOS, but on a lot of issues they have their hands tied, even in who they have running the show.

Like I said, there are bigger problems in the system then outfitters, at least they have regulations.