View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 10:27 PM

There was a housewarming party for my first house and many friends brought many friends for what turned out to be a great shindig, among them was an attractive nurse that I got confused about during our introductions. She had accompanied another nurse friend who was dating my ninjutsu sensei. I confused the two of them and was quite uncomfortable when she was hitting on me because I mistakenly thought she was dating sensei rather than the other woman that was. I was thinking she was great but no way was I going to break the unwritten buddy code, or at least I was mistaken in thinking the buddy code even applied in that instance. What a lost opportunity that was, great looking girl. I recall having had a good few drinks and letting slide with a Freudian slip when she asked what I was drinking. I fully expect some ribbing on this one for the frou-frou drink but who cares. It was a paralyzer but instead of Coke it had Dr Pepper in it. When I was replying to her question I uttered with a bit of a mild slur "Its a Dr Pecker paralyzer"

I swear I really meant to say Pepper! And at least it wasn't a mojito....

Last edited by CaberTosser; 10-02-2018 at 10:40 PM.