Thread: Rv lease sites
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip View Post
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate that, and yes we have it not to bad, the golf being right there is really nice. we don't see much for green fee players so some days a canon shot towards the club parking lot would just blow up gravel. this place is far from perfect, it all comes with its fair share of problems and changes from year to year...this year is starting out that way already...gotta look past that stuff and then its not so bad I guess.
Zip
Spent my childhood there just off the 8th hole my grandparents had a trailer. Where i learned to golf. Never forget me and my cousin where driving grandpa crazy as he was a few gin & winks deep. He said you boys go find grandpa some golf balls ill give you a buck a ball!! lol we came back hours later with like 3-400 balls. Grandma made sure he settled up. Imagine being 8-9 years old and walking into the pigeon lake general store with a couple of brown bills!! and we would play that 8th hole all night in the dark with flashlights. And we got drive grandpas golf cart!!! golf cart.