Thread: Rv lease sites
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbless View Post
If you do Pine Lake hope you have your own golf cart. Some good hills to walk from lake to golf course. Coyote Creek just outside Sundre is nice but I believe you have to have a trailer less than 10 yrs. old or in exceptional condition. No lakes close by though.
Thank you.. and yes it’s a 10 year or under.. one of those anyway.. maybe Pigeon is looking better despite a few hiccups. We have 151 seasonal sites spread out in different lettered sections.. nice people as well! But I’m guessing there is at least 10 empty sites or with the abandoned sites add another 5 or so.. plus the many units that are for sale, we lease the lot but are allowed to sell any improvements.. so in reality if somebody gave me what I was asking it would be turn key and it’s well set up for family and friends.. there are so many different styles from over the years..but golf anytime with no tee time.. I can see the lake from the outside deck.. priceless I think?
Zip

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip