Thread: Rv lease sites
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .270fan View Post
The last time we looked around central Alberta there are loooong waiting lists for seasonal spots. If you have one already I'd hold onto it
Thanks for this...and i'm just going to add that Pigeon Lake has quite a few empty seasonal spots waiting for new people to come in..a lot of people have pulled out the last few years...we have elected to most likely stay unless things get crazy expensive and or rules not justified...there are always pros and cons..i like the pro side of things better.
There are also a bunch of sites with trailers and add a rooms for sale by the owners of the trailer and items on their spot in the park...good deals right now as people don't want to pay the seasonal fee due in April 1st if they want out..we are somewhat lucky as we can spend the entire summer there if we like, which makes some of the cons go away sorta..I believe our seasonal fee is just under 5 grand...but that includes my cart path fee, all my golf all summer long...and many other pros.
if we only stay 100 nights in the summer which say would be May, June, July...the cost breaks down to almost $45.00 a night and that includes the golf, sewer, water, electricity, so stay long and it works out to be pretty cheap...oh and the liquor store is a stone throw from our place...makes the wife happy.
pm me if your interested and ill pass info onto anybody that's interested as I know the lady running the show over there, I could put in a good word and maybe get ya a site inside this trailer park...I guess its really not that bad.
Zip

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip