View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
too funny, and so easy to pick out the people just begging for something like this to come into effect.
Users are complaining that non users do not like the smell?
HAHA holy crap the very definition of kettle/black!~!
You get a little win, congratulations you can toke your little brains out. Good for you!
Just do not expect the non-users to like it. It simply won't happen. I bet if someone dripping in vomit inducing pig**** sat down next to you in the theatre or at a restaurant you wouldn't sit there and suck in all the flavors, unless you work in pig****. You would get up and move or leave entirely.
I can not wait to see what the next election brings when it comes to buying votes.
Would you be OK if your neighbor asked you to stop running a diesel truck because they don't like the smell?

There are much bigger problems in this world than having to smell something unpleasant for a matter of seconds before it blows away. Your analogy of sitting beside someone covered in pig crap is ridiculous and shows how narrowed minded some peoples thinking is on certain subjects.

I'm curious was your day ruined yesterday by the smell of reefer madness taking over your town??? I'm going to go out on a limb and say you noticed absolutely nothing different.