View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 06:22 PM

So TRICK

I checked out your other posts and u aren't what I would class as a tree hugger or blatant activist so came to the conclusion u are posting the truth the way you see it. I won't call u names for seeing things different than I do.

What I will say is u and the animal protection activists, along with the new intelligent more evolved young beings u speak of, need to consider, in the times u speak of when poultry and pigs were raised in large open areas the world population was about 2 billion in 1920, 4 billion in 1990 and today the world is approaching 9 billion. The issue with raising all food is without intensive agriculture there is absolutely no way to feed the burgeoning population.

If u want to protest about the root cause of global warming, intensive animal rearing etc. then protest uncontrolled population growth. Protesting how the Hutterites raise turkeys is just plain stupid when you look at poultry and pig farms in China.

Long and short of it, if u want to be able to eat meat and feed the world then whether the chicken had a happy and fulfilled life can't really be one of the considerations given the current reality of world population growth.

It also doesn't change the fact that the protestors blatantly broke the law and picked on a pacifist group of people to do it. They are not only misguided but likely cowards as well. They should be prosecuted fully for what they did.