View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 05:42 AM

Awesome that the RCMP could be of such great assistance. Since when is it ok for members of the public, including special interest groups, to invade and occupy private property? There are many who support defending same at any cost almost daily in this forum.

I assume they knew that Hutterites being peaceful people they wouldn't put up much resistance. Generally speaking you'll rarely even see a dog, let alone one with a bad attitude on a Hutterite colony. I'd love to see them try this trick with some landowners I know.

I've been in some of the colony poultry operations and compromising these biohazard zones is very serious business. This stupidity could jeopardize an entire operation and for that there should be major consequences.

These idiots should be subjected to deep anal probes, blood and scat samples taken and analyzed, and if there is one shred of evidence pointing to the ingestion of meat at any time in their pathetic lives, their faces and hypocrisy should be splashed across the front pages of every newspaper in the country in an act of public shaming. They need to learn that they do NOT speak for the majority and never will.

I can't wait for our publicly funded left wing media cretins to paint this in a positive light as they always do. If any of these activists are transgender its guaranteed to be major news.

Breaking news....it was a Monday. Why weren't any of you wastes of skin working?