View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
You guys do realize that all brands of trail cameras are made in China.

And some of the brand name cameras are simply off the shelf cameras labeled for whomever buys them in bulk.

I have not bought any unbranded cameras, yet. But I don't doubt that some are as good as brand name cameras.

Given that I have two different brand names that have had issues, I don't see where there would be much more risk, especially considering the prices.
I should have stated my question more: was looking at the Apeman, Camopark etc that are $80-$100 and are sold by either Amazon or Wish.

I use Spypoint, Browning, Bushnell, Simmons, Stealthcam and now Tasco and just looking for backup as the Spypoints are 2012 (one died this year), the Bushnells and Simmons are 2014. Just wondering if those rebadged ones are worth the $$$ as I know all are a crap shoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloszz View Post
To be honest though my friend did order the apeman camera from Amazon for $80 and I was surprised. It had more features than my cameras that cost twice more than that. It has sound, options to take 3 quick pictures and a video after (5,10,15,20,30 and 45 seconds). Maybe these things arent so bad after all?
How was the picture quality? Video? night time pictures?

Cheers

SS