View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave653 View Post
Hello!

I just bought a Bumper-Pull trailer (16ft) and am going to be using it for business which entails Tire Swapping & Balancing. I will be incorporating a Tire Balancing Machine as well as a Tire Changing Machine into the trailer and have it hitched to my truck. This sort of business means that I will be going from customer to customer (few a day) and will need to ensure my trailer is stabilizing as well as leveled as close to perfect each time as possible. This is because the Balancing Machine requires as level-ground as possible. Basically, my trailer will not be stationary for longer than a few hours at a time and then would need to pick-up and go onto the next customer's location to then repeat the process.

I am looking for a solution to the problem of potentially having uneven ground at customers' sites as well as a type of leveling/stabilizing system that works efficiently for my application.

Can anyone please help point me in the right direction in respect to where I can find such a heavy-duty (and frequently usable) automated ground-leveler for my sort of application?

Thanks very much in advance!

Dave
My 42' 5th wheel uses the Lippert 6 point auto leveling system, but I doubt you want to spend the 5k for your application. They also have a 4 point system that would be cheaper, there are also other manufactures that build self levelers.