Thread: No guns allowed
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 09:22 AM

Sounds to me like she’s interfering with his freedom of expression and that’s a huge issue. It’s vastly more important than forcing someone to use a made up gender pronoun when referring to a mentally ill person who wants to be called Xenu. I’d schedule a visit with the teacher and principal together because the teacher and/or school are clearly being prejudicial and they need to be corrected for their misguided action. They’re telling your kid to be ashamed of you and your hobby/lifestyle, that’s a full-stop NOPE.

“And here for Fathers Day you can draw a picture for your Dad but nope you can’t depict him accurately because that’s evil and violent and only bad people have firearms. We hope your Dad has a lovely Fathers Day while he has this new physical keepsake about how we’re brainwashing you into thinking he does something to be ashamed of. That ought to make his day now and into the future as he sees the drawing again and again.”

Last edited by CaberTosser; 06-16-2019 at 09:31 AM.