View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2750 View Post
How could you possibly have any clue as to this persons luck without knowing details? It is literally like saying "My car only cost $500 to fix and yours cost $1000. You must have been ripped off."

Electrical complications alone can add $1000 to a price. Units range from contractor at under $3000 to top end staging units at well over $7000. There is 50 foot runs over ceilings and 10 foot runs right behind the furnace. Your commend is nothing more than trolling.

While you have your crystal ball out. I just purchased a 2017 sedan for $19,000. Do you think I got a good deal or are you sorry about my luck as well????
My "crystal ball" is just a touch over 20 years in the trade. All aspects of it, from residential, new construction, reno, retrofit, kicthen exhaust, to A/C install, to fresh out of the ground hospital, to condo building, commercial reno, base building, schools, hotels, and anything else you can mention. I've done estimatiating, project management, dragged linesets, spread duct seal, humped pipe, and argued with architects and engineers. I'm a red seal journeyman, a city qualified tradesman, and now working as a freelance consultant to companies who laugh at projects that don't hit seven figures.

Sorry to hear you had to buy a sedan, I'm more of a pickup guy myself