View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prairiekid View Post
Thanks for all the feedback. I’ll have to give it some serious thought. I have considered a quad, ds bike or electric bikes before. I have been trying to figure out the pros and cons of each. I am pretty comfortable on a ds bike as I have owned one once before. I am also confident on a mountain bike as I live and ride in the mountains. I have probably only used a quad a handful of times but figured the advantage might be that I can take my kid with me more safely and easily. For me the advantage to a e-bike would be the quietness, simplicity of unloading and more regular use for non hunting activities.
Yeah, I didnt do any scouting with my kids on the KLR, but they did enjoy zipping around town and some mild trail riding/ exploring. For the kind of use you describe, JR's TW200 suggestion is pretty sound if you did go the DS rout. Likely what I'd get if I got another DS, like a cross between a motorcycle and a lawn tractor.