View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 06:10 AM

Do not buy a nytro they are cheap for a reason, I had one.....guy I bought it from paid 15k I paid 7k with only 1000km on it. Great deal I thought, they run great that’s true. BUT they have some big design flaws like the exhaust is above the track and it exposed so the snow hits the exhaust melts and forms huge amounts of ice in the tunnel. Doubles the weight of the sled in a couple of hours of riding and starts to rub the track, nose is extremely heavy so let off the gas and it dives into powder, your feet get wet from melting snow off the engine, and if you do get stuck they are so heavy your screwed if your alone. And they like to go fast so they are not a good tow sled. And like I said before they will not start in cold weather even if only sitting for a few hours in the wind, oil filters are very expensive. Google all these issues and you will find fix kits but it’s just not a good design
Skandic 550 will go 80km pulling all my gear which is plenty fast, 2 speed trans I rarely use 2nd because it’s fast enough.