View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
This thread is like a long boring book.

But it would be helpful if a serving LEO would let us know what the charge would be, or if there is precedence of some sort.
Yet here you are....still reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCanuck View Post
http://www.plourdelaw.com/blog/2015/...-ontario.shtml

"As one of the few lawyers in Canada specializing in firearms law, I am quite often asked legal questions about firearms law in the various firearm Facebook groups in which I participate, including the one for Canada's National Firearms Association, NFA Reloaded. The question I get asked the most often is "where can I shoot my restricted firearms?" or some variation of that question. When I give my answer, the next question is usually something like "where can I find a source that says this?", to which my answer is "you can't really" because the answer depends on a legal analysis of a number of different sources. I present the analysis here."

If you want to shoot restricted firearms off your back porch you want to be discrete about it, because it could land you in court. There's more to it than the CC of C. Even if you manage to win in court, it will cost you.
AMEN!!

Hate to say I toad a so.......oh who am I kidding...I toad a so.