View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
The question wasn't have you ever been stuck in a stand over night, it was have you ever TRIED. Big difference. Human nature can do funny things to a person is all I'm saying. You find $100 bill on the floor of walmart. Do you bring it to customer service or put it in your pocket? Risk and reward is going to go thru your mind, and then the voice of the guy on your other shoulder starts talking. Who are you going to listen to?
sounds to me like you just said loud and clear what you would do. tsk tsk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino81 View Post
I do see what your saying Kurt, it would be awful hard not to draw back on a pig of a mule deer in the middle of the night. I don't know, anyone that says the thought of arrowing a deer of that magnitude if they had the chance would simple be lying to protect there ethics. When you made that point it made me think so maybe I am not as ethical as I though I was.
it wasnt with a bow, but a gun that i found myself staring at a whitetail well over 200. well its happened a couple of times. and it wasnt midnight either.....it was 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes and 3 hours after legal light. you can be sure i wanted him.....but breaking the law to do it just isnt an option. ive always said that if you had to cheat to win, you didnt really win.